Assistance Programs, Local Agencies, and Charities


Food * Housing * Cash Assistance * Bills * Health * Education * Employment

Oklahoma Assistance Programs and Services


  • Oklahoma Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)  – Monthly food stamp benefits to help low-income people and families buy the food they need for good health, (+++)  Call: 866-411-1877
  • Oklahoma Aid to the Aged, Blind, or Disabled (AABD) Program   Helps eligible persons who are aged, blind, or disabled and whose monthly income is very low, Call: 405-521-3646
  • Oklahoma Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)  – Provides cash assistance as temporary support in meeting basic needs, training leading to employment, employment services and childcare assistance for qualified Oklahoma families with childrenCall: 866-411-1877
  • Oklahoma Telephone Assistance Program (Lifeline)  – Offers discounts on basic monthly service for qualified telephone customers, Call: 800-522-8154
  • Oklahoma State Telephone Assistance Program (Link-Up)  – Provides discounts on installation charges for telephone service to eligible low-income Oklahoma program participants, Call: 800-522-8154
  • Oklahoma Enhanced Lifeline Services  – Offers discounts on basic monthly service for qualified telephone customers living on current or former tribal land, Call:800-522-8154
  • Oklahoma SoonerCare (Medicaid)  – A health insurance program that provides health care to eligible children under the age of 19, adults with children under the age of 18, pregnant women and people who are older than 65 or have blindness or another disability, Call: 800-987-7767
  • Oklahoma Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE) Program  – Offers immediate, temporary coverage for Oklahoma individuals and families who are likely to be eligible in Medicaid, Call: 800-987-7767
  • Oklahoma SoonerCare Supplemental Program  – Designed to pay for Medicare cost-sharing requirements of eligible Oklahoma residents who have low income and limited resources, Call: 800-987-7767
  • Oklahoma Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)  – Healthy foods, breastfeeding support, nutrition education, health care referrals, Call: 888-655-2942
  • Oklahoma National School Lunch Program (NSLP)  – Provides low-cost or free lunches to school children, Call:  405-521-3301
  • Oklahoma Special Milk Program  – Offers milk to children in schools, childcare institutions, and eligible camps, Call: 405-521-3301
  • Oklahoma School Breakfast Program (SBP)  – Provides low-cost or free meals to school children, Call:  405-521-3301
  • Oklahoma Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)  – Provides free meals and snacks to help low-income children in the summer months, Call405-521-3301
  • Oklahoma Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)  – Provides healthy meals and snacks to children and adults receiving day care, Call: 405-521-3301
  • Oklahoma Head Start ⇑ – Comprehensive child development programs serving low-income children and their familiesCall: 405-949-1495
  • Oklahoma Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)  – Designed to help eligible Oklahoma low-income households pay for winter heating, energy crisis, and summer cooling energy service, Call: 866-411-1877
  • Oklahoma Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) ⇑ – Assists households reduce energy bills by improving the energy efficiency of their homes, Call: 405-815-5374
  • Oklahoma Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)  – Designed to aid individuals known to be at risk of malnutrition due to low income and poor health conditions, Call: 800-848-4019
  • Oklahoma Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)  – Provides low-income seniors with special EBT cards to buy fresh, nutritious fruits, vegetables, and herbs from authorized farmers’ markets, Call: 405-522-3121
  • Oklahoma Housing Choice Voucher Program  – Helps eligible low-income households lease privately owned rental units from participating landlords, Call: Local PHA
  • Oklahoma Public Housing  – Provides safe, decent, and affordable rental units for eligible low-income residents., Call: Local PHA